quinta-feira, 2 de agosto de 2007

Lembranças de algumas poesias antigas.
Muitas falam de amor - o que é Amor? - outras de sentimentos diversos que sentia e alguns ainda sinto de fato.



Wishful Awakening

Loveletters lies on the table
left to the Time
A brokenheart lies on the bed
staring at the skies ahead
Deepest sorrow drowns me
while I wander in beauty thoughts of thee

Empty heart brings the gloom
The waiting for thee hurts within
I see leaves fall from the trees
To make a mourning wreath
Dark destiny upon our head
Didn't leave us forever close
Red tears run through thy face
To shed upon a lot of roses
Thou wert my join and pain
Written on my Fate's pages
Lone... I gaze at the drops of rain
Hope... To hold thee in arms again

In my dreams thou comest
in veils of silk I see
Desire seems the strongest
to turn it all reality
All fall to bleak I awake
...once hopeful now hopeless
...once happy now loneliness
Still being my nightmare



Nenhum comentário: