quinta-feira, 31 de julho de 2008

These last days have been a mess. Lot of things happening as I look to solve the problems.
Went there, been another place, new informations and possibilities who can maybe come true this time, then go away in a week.
And that old inner feeling with hit inside.
There was OPIS. Some kind of sporting event we have to gather money to entities of the city. That was cool and released a lot my mind, mainly because I drank. Nice to had seen old friends as Vic, and met another ones like Faela. Then slept out of home reminds me the old times of crazy parties I had.

Some days of normal work, then I got noticed I could get that job. Went to Sampa - which bad events had occured I prefer not to comment - to make my job attest. We get today, I am writing here. Tomorrow there's a show on a neighboor city. C&X, a country couple. Probably I will be there. And so I hope, in this Sunday, been watching Batman. Lot of time I am waiting this movie, so hope watch it.


"Todo dia de manhã é nostalgia das besteiras que fizemos ontem"

2 comentários:

Ignus D disse...

E assistiu o filme?

• ' f α є ℓ α • disse...

Aaah... Olhaa sóó... acheii meu nomee alii..
Kkk

=***