terça-feira, 10 de junho de 2008

How I am longing for a drunk. To drink vodka, or whatever, 'till fall down and sleep.
Then to wake with a head-hurting. All that by a sound of Placedo, Ramones, Nirvana or whatever makes me dance and jump.
How it calls me. How it makes a anxiety for some party and heavy and dirty sound.

How my city makes me a bit more sad about it. No way to go, it is what I mean.
Make my own party I could say, who's with me?

I am druging myself right now, with Coke. Who don't like this capitalist shit? Like a punk I am writting now.
Joking.
Coke is good. Love it. The feeling of this liquid going down my throat through.
And all this with the bonus of it's killing me. Who would think a better thing?

Besides I like to sleep, I wish I could not was slave of it. Sleeping is a lost of time. To be awaken all night, listening to music and drinking with friends, talking foolishes. My inner calls to it right now. It shout out in good and high sound. Me, and only me, can hear it screaming inside myself. I miss our parties old friends, how I miss.

Well, good night all.

"All get to the same point"

Nenhum comentário: