quinta-feira, 5 de junho de 2008

I am making a great strain to write here today. It means I have nothing - or do I have, but can't - to write.
I am so worried about been bothering others that is touching to see. Me trying to be cool leaving people. It gets to the point of be a bit funny.
I am listening to Sopor Aeternus right now.
Not a good thing to do in this moment, but who feels like me should understand how this kind of music calls us.
I don't know what to expect tomorrow. Maybe make some thoughts come true.
I'd bet in myself right now if I could that it'll happen. Well, nothing that time does not say.

"I'd like to have a bridge to jump from it." - some wrote once (Yes, I stole you now!), and it's right a wish I'd make if I could. It should be the best way to die. Falling from real great altitude, like flying, feeling the wind, all life been watched on mind as you see the end coming right there. So no pain, and you go to a place that may be better than ours.

Nenhum comentário: