quarta-feira, 4 de junho de 2008

I promised to someone to write about my vision on Fate. Sorry, I can't do it now.
Not in a complex way I'd like.
Simplifying, I think future is already planned. We can't change it. Someones simply give up to it, others fight against to get to same point. I only don't want to get tired.

My day. Another tiring day. To work doesn't tires, to wake as well. What tires me is myself.
I am tired about myself.

Sorry to anyone about myself.
I know I've been boring. In fact, I am. I understand if you simply go. It's totally comprehensible to me. Noone has a duty to like, if even I do not.


Sorry to everyone if I made, make, or will make to you all.
I do my best, and sometimes it's not enough.
I guess it all is not enough

2 comentários:

cuidademimxd disse...

why you feel so?
I wanted to change that ...

cuidademimxd disse...

I want that you know...that I don't go way...