quinta-feira, 19 de junho de 2008

I think this last night was the worst of my life.
I got a fever.
I almost couldn't sleep. I woke 10 minutes after another.
Then, today morning I did not go to work. Noon after I was there working.
All the same I could say.
I still a bit a bit ill a ease yet, but better. Rolling left to right on bed has given me a back-ache.
By this illness I did not go to aikido as well.

This week has passed so fast.
It seems like yesterday was the sunday, with that bored catolic party.
All year is the same.
It makes me remember two years ago. I was down. Crawling if I could say.
And she knows why.
Why can't I feel hate?



"You said: "hey, my love, I'm sorry but we can't go on 'cause
I'm in love with someone else"
Tell me, what do you want me to say
When you treat me this way"
-Last drop falls

Nenhum comentário: